15 October 2010

OPI - I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic

Hmmm... interesting. This was the most difficult application I've ever had with an OPI polish. It went on very sheer and unevenly, with some nails needing three coats. A bit surprising as I usually find OPI a dream to apply. And yet it lasted an amazing five days without chipping - go figure!

The colour I am faintly underwhelmed by. Normally I adore brown-red polishes, but I think I may have ODd on them - so I think I'm a Chocoholic may be my last foray into 'breds' for a while (well, it's better than 'blurple'!).



I was struck however by the similarity between this polish and my retro radio - so I thought I'd introduce that into the shots for a bit of interest (it's a bit dusty as our builders used it whilst working on our house - and clearly I haven't cleaned it since!).





Overall it's nice, and I think it suits my skintone, but I just don't love it as much as some of the other breds in my collection - Essie Downtown Brown for example. So probably eBay for this one (and funnily enough, that's where it came from!).

No comments:

Post a Comment