19 October 2010

Caudalie Toning Lotion

I'm about three-quarters of the way through a bottle of Caudalie Toning Lotion which I purchased from Beauty Expert a couple of months ago, and so thought I would write a short review. 

I really like this product. It is soothing and calming on the skin and has a clean, fresh fragrance. I don't notice any magical effects, but it is effective at removing cleanser residue, freshening my skin and preparing it for moisturiser - pretty much all I look for in a toner. 

Ingredients-wise, it's alcohol free and contains '94% natural ingredients', one of which is a compound called 'Vinolevure' which is apparently capable of retaining up to 100 times its weight in water, therefore preventing dehydration of the skin. I like the fact that it combats dehydration, as my skin has definitely become a bit drier and tighter with the change in weather.

Although not the cheapest at £14.50 for 200ml, my skin seems to like this product and I feel it is quite nourishing and protecting, so I think I will repurchase when it runs out. I haven't tried any other Caudalie products other than the lip balm which I do really like; based on this toner I may well investigate further.

No comments:

Post a Comment