25 October 2010

Nars Deep Throat blush

I do kind of object to the name - not that I'm a prude but I don't want seedy traffic coming to my blog - never mind! I love this blush - much more-so than Orgasm (fighting a losing battle here really) which is a bit more sparkly than this. It does have shimmer, but not too OTT for daytime. This gives a very pretty flush to the cheeks and as with pretty much all my other Nars blushes is great at highlighting the cheekbones. 




I can't get enough of Nars at the minute especially their blushes - I don't love Deep Throat as much as Amour - yet, but give it time and who knows. I'm loving this shade with my new red hair and I especially love this with my new Bangkok Pure Matte lipstick, which I'm also wearing in these pics.

What are your favourite Nars products? I love Dolce Vita and Pigalle lipsticks, Amour, Zen and Douceur blushes and Rebel Yell nail polish. I'm ashamed to say I've never tried one of the famed Multiples. I'd also like to try Sheer Glow foundation, but I'm going to use up my tube of Diorskin Nude first, which I do really love and may well repurchase.

4 comments:

  1. your blog posts are always such a good read :)
    i agree re orgasm. ive just read your post about amour. and now im torn. have you tried cactus flower?
    my work friends are getting my some vouchers for my bday so i was going to ask for nars stuff.... but which blush? I want a "in from the chill" glow but not shimmery as my cheeks are a bit bumpy at the mo and dont want to highlight them ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to try Mata Hari - it is a matt pink that looks really bright in the pan but it gives the perfect wintry flush - will try and do a review of it this week. I know what you mean about shimmer - Deep Throat does seem to highlight my pores a bit - one for good skin days! I have tried Cactus Flower - pretty colour (though possibly more summery) but I found the formula a bit greasy and again I think it had a fair bit of shimmer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally have to try the multiples! They are so wonderful! They blend beautifully and are so easy to wear. They give you that 'glow from within'. I also love, love, LOVE Albatross. such a wonderful highlighter. Someone once said it's like 'being kissed by angels'. So true!

    Found you on lovestyle.com, I'm a new follower :) xx
    prettyinthedesert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, thanks for the follow! i notice there is a gift set with three multiples at the moment so i might add it to my christmas list! x

    ReplyDelete