6 February 2011

Eve Lom moisturiser SPF 15

This could (whisper it) be my holy grail moisturiser. It's thick without being heavy, it has a pleasant, non-overpowering fragrance, sinks in beautifully to a matt but glowy finish, makes my make-up look about a million times better and most of all makes my skin look and feel soft and healthy, and perhaps (again, whisper it) even a bit younger! Plus it has an SPF - what is not to love?




I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and couldn't wait any longer to report - will update this review if anything changes but at the moment, my skin and I just love this stuff.

At £40 for 50ml it is by no means cheap, but for me it's worth every penny, and has inspired me to investigate some other items from the Eve Lom range. So far I've only tried the Rescue Mask which I wasn't blown away by despite the rave reviews it seems to get, however I do like the sound of the TLC Radiance cream and the Kiss Mix and have been meaning to try the cleanser as well for some time.

Do you have any Eve Lom recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! :) I am thinking of buying Eve Lom moisturiser SPF 15. Is it heavy or light? Is it ok for combination/oily/sensitive skin..? I currently use Eve Lom's cult cleanser (love it) at night to remove makeup / daily grime etc. I dont need a toner after it. I also use TLC radiance cream (love it too), its has a beauuutiful soft smell and its the perfect amount of moisturiser for me :) Rescue mask is good for overnight spot treatment, if not for whole face mask.

    ReplyDelete