12 November 2013

Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Scrub

I found this a decent scrub if not exactly life-changing. It made my skin feel soft and smooth, but the effects don’t seem to last as long as my other favourites (Ren Salt Scrub and Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub) and I didn't find it particularly luxurious to use - it look and smells quite earthy, though I was pleased it didn't leave any residue on the skin, a pet hate of mine!





I'm glad I tried it, but I won’t repurchase - still a huge fan of the Aromatherapy Associates range in general though. I recently purchased the Sisley Energising Foaming Exfoliant which seems to get excellent reviews, so looking forward to trying that next.

I can't see this particular scrub on the Aromatherapy Associates website at present, but it is available from Liberty and costs £35 for 200ml.

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to get essential oil? Its massages are known to soothe and heal the skin. It nourishes and hydrates dull, dry skin. It also improves the condition of oily skin. To get more information visit http://tarunaoils.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wanted to get Aromatherapy essential oil? It is for female problems like PMS or menopausal distress, it is helpful.To get more information visit http://tarunaoils.com/

    ReplyDelete