21 August 2010

In love with Nars Amour blush

Just had to blog about Nars Amour blush which I have, excuse the pun, fell in love with this summer.

Despite it's rather bright appearance (it's the top blush in the Lust for Life palette pictured below - the bottom one is Mata Hari) it is incredibly natural on - in fact it doesn't even resemble powder blush once applied. It looks so soft and peachy on the cheeks and lasts all day.

I like to pair Amour with a peach lip - in the photo I'm wearing Bobbi  creamy lip colour in Nectar.



Amour gives a perfect summery look, but I love this shade so much I'm thinking about how I can work it in winter as well. Really though, Mata Hari is a better winter blush - it gives the perfect 'in from the cold' flush.

As I mentioned on Twitter, my lovely friends at work bought me Douceur for my birthday - I like it, thought it's not quite as easy to work with. Expect a post on that shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment